- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution comes to the Farmers Market today from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. With the purchase of a $10 ticket kids can gather fresh fruits and veggies from participating vendors. There will also be a kid's juicing station, a basil planting workshop, a salsa making course at and other kid-friendly cooking demos.
- A grand opening event is being held at Calabasas Creek Park for a replica Chumash village. is from noon to 6 p.m. There will be Native American singers, storytellers and other exhibits. Admission for members is $3 adults and $1 children under 12. Entry fee for non-members is $5 for adults and $3 children. 23537 Calabasas Road.
- Have documents that need shredding? Head to the for a free community shred-it event from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Enjoy free performances of two plays at Founders Hall inside the as part of the annual The Bad Arm-Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer is being performed at 2 p.m. The cast of A Happy End will take the stage at 8 p.m. Visit the festival's website for more information about the plays.
- Today will be sunny with a high of 82, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something