- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution comes to the Farmers Market today from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. With the purchase of a $10 ticket kids can gather fresh fruits and veggies from participating vendors. There will also be a kid's juicing station, a basil planting workshop, a salsa making course at and other kid-friendly cooking demos.
- A grand opening event is being held at Calabasas Creek Park for a replica Chumash village. is from noon to 6 p.m. There will be Native American singers, storytellers and other exhibits. Admission for members is $3 adults and $1 children under 12. Entry fee for non-members is $5 for adults and $3 children. 23537 Calabasas Road.
- Have documents that need shredding? Head to the for a free community shred-it event from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Enjoy free performances of two plays at Founders Hall inside the as part of the annual The Bad Arm-Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer is being performed at 2 p.m. The cast of A Happy End will take the stage at 8 p.m. Visit the festival's website for more information about the plays.
- Today will be sunny with a high of 82, according to the National Weather Service.