Tiny is a 1-1/2 year-old male shepherd mix that was transferred from another shelter, because the volunteers there thought the wide-open spaces here would be a great place for him to stretch his legs. If you’re looking for a buddy to keep you active, Tiny's your boy!
Here are some things you should know about him:
- He can get rather rambunctious at times, so he needs a home with older children who won’t be overwhelmed.
- He is very smart and the volunteers say that he is doing well soaking up the lessons they’ve been teaching him.
- He has been walking on leash with an “easy harness” and is doing well.
- He is a good jumper, so will need a secure yard with a high fence or supervision.
- He will do best in a home with no other pets.Whether it's a hike in the canyon or a run in the park, he needs to keep busy in a confident and patient home, to help him continue his training and understand that he has a lot of energy that needs to be burned off constructively.
Tiny may be beginning to show signs of kennel deterioration because is it very hard on a big dog to live in a small concrete enclosure. He seems to be craving attention.
He has the tendency to jump up on humans but with continued proper training and encouragement, he should learn to calm down.
Are you ready to guide him into being your new best, well mannered, friend? He's waiting for you.
To choose Tiny, request ID A4368651. Occasionally, pets have already been adopted. To check availability, call 818-991-0071 or visit the .