- Kids can get their picture taken the Easter Bunny during an Easter celebration at the Courtyard at the Commons on Saturday. The free event begins at 10 a.m. 23631-23703 Calabasas Rd. Click here for more information.
- Children can enjoy an Easter egg hunt at the beginning at 2 p.m.
- It's Saturday once again and that means it's time for the weekly Calabasas Farmers Market. Stop by Calabasas Road just west of El Canon Avenue between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. and check out dozens of vendors selling everything from fruits and veggies to meat and desserts.
- A health expo is being held at the Agoura Hills/Calabasas Community Center from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. There will be a blood drive, free work out classes and blood pressure screenings.
- Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 65, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something