Yoga at the library, the poker league meets and an open room for finals.
- A free lunchtime yoga class will be held from 12-1 p.m. at the Calabasas Library. The course, dubbed "Yoga & You: Treat Your Mind, Body & Spirit," will be taught by yoga instructor Deanne Wenger. Bring your own yoga mat or a large towel and a bottle of water. All levels are welcome. For more information, call 818-225-7616.
- Pumpkin Patch Story Time is being held at 1:30 p.m. at the Calabasas Library. Once a week, kids ages three to five can stop by and hear stories read by librarians and afterwards participate in arts and crafts activities.
- The Future Legends of Poker league will host its weekly tournament at the Sagebrush Cantina at 7 p.m. No actual betting takes place during poker matches. for more information.
- A room well be set aside at the from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for local students studying for finals.
- Today will be sunny with a high of 95, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now