A free balloon show, farmers market and more sunny weather.
- Kids can enjoy a at the Calabasas Library on Saturday at 1 p.m. during the free Summer Reading Program.
- It's Saturday once again and that means it's time for the weekly Calabasas Farmers Market. Stop by Calabasas Road just west of El Canon Avenue between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. and check out dozens of vendors selling everything from fruits and veggies to meat and desserts.
- Take a a Lululemon on Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Do you have a favorite Calabasas business you'd like to nominate for our ? Choose from 25 categories and start nominating now till July 9.
- Today will be sunny with a high of 90, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now