The Planning Commission meets, yoga at the library and a free ventriloquist show.
- The Calabasas Planning Commission will vote on whether to grant the Agoura Road a . The commission meets at 7 p.m. inside
- A free lunchtime yoga class will be held from 12-1 p.m. at the Calabasas Library. The course, dubbed "Yoga & You: Treat Your Mind, Body & Spirit," will be taught by yoga instructor Deanne Wenger. Bring your own yoga mat or a large towel and a bottle of water. All levels are welcome. For more information, call 818-225-7616.
- Want to head to Zuma Beach? Hop on board the Calabasas Beach Bus today for a $2 round trip. Click here for pick up and drop off times and locations.
- Families can enjoy a free ventriloquist show at the library from 6-7 p.m. The event stars Jims Adams, an entertainer with the Walt Disney Company.
- Today will be partly sunny with a high of 88, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now