Yoga at the library, Study Buddies and a holiday toy drive.
- A free lunchtime yoga class will be held from noon to 1 p.m. at the Calabasas Library. The course, dubbed "Yoga and You" will be taught by yoga instructor Deanne Wenger. Bring your own yoga mat or a large towel and a bottle of water. All levels are welcome. For more information, call 818-225-7616.
- Shop at the Commons through Dec. 24 and 5 percent of your purchase could go toward the school of your choice. Just scan and fax your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to indicate which school you want your donation to benefit. Checks will be mailed to schools in January.
- Are you an elementary or middle school student in need of homework help? Brainy Calabasas High students are here to tutor you. Study Buddies will convene at the library at 3:30 p.m.
- Today will be mostly sunny with a high of 60, according to the National Weather Service.
- The Kiwanis Club Calabasas-Agoura and nonprofit Learning Through Doing Adventures is hosting its 4th Annual HOPE for Kids & Familes Holiday Drive through Dec. 15. Drop off toys, video games, sporting equipment, books and clothes at the following locations:
- , 4783 Commons Way, Calabasas
- , 23537 Calabasas Rd., Calabasas
- , 26500 W. Agoura Rd., Calabasas
- Alamo Mexican Grill, 5617 Kanan Rd., Agoura Hills
- IHOP, 5031 Kanan Rd. Agoura Hills
- 9021PHO 30990 Russell Ranch Rd., Westlake Village
Become a blogger today!
Get started now