Author Sonpri Gray, farmers market and an e-waste collection.
- Author Sonpri Gray will discuss and sign copies of Kept at 2 p.m. at
- It's Saturday once again and that means it's time for the weekly Calabasas Farmers Market. Stop by Calabasas Road just west of El Canon Avenue between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. and check out dozens of vendors selling everything from fruits and veggies to meat and desserts.
- Got some old tech devices that need dumping? An e-waste collection event will be held at the at 26521 Agoura Road from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Acceptable electronics include televisions, cell phones, personal computers, light bulbs, copiers, fax machines, laptops, mainframe computers, microwave ovens, and printers. Please do not bring hazardous waste.
- Families can enjoy a free screening of the Adventures of Tintin at the Valley Cultural Center at 7 p.m. at Warner Center Park, 5800 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Woodland Hills. The PG-rated Steven Spielberg film tells the story of Tintin, a reporter, and Captain Haddock as they search for a sunken ship commanded by Haddock's ancestor.
- There's a 20 percent chance for thunderstorms with a high of 90, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now