- Today is the final day the Calabasas Beach Bus will run this summer. Catch the bus for a $2 round trip to Zuma beach. Click here for pick up and drop off times and locations.
- Pumpkin Patch Story Time will be held at the for children under the age of three. Story time starts at 10:30 am.
- Today is "Black Cat Appreciation Day." Come to the from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and adopt a black cat or kitten for half price. That includes spay/neuter, shots and microchip, in addition to a special catnip treat.
- Meet other moms and get into shape with Stroller Strides at the Calabasas Commons from 9:30-10:30 a.m. For more information, click here.
- Today will be hot with a daytime high of 102 and an evening low of 66 according to the National Weather Service.
About this column: "Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a new Patch column where we round up events, facts and information at a glance. Stay tuned every day for our five informative tidbits.