- Bring your kids to the Pumpkin Patch Story Time at the . The children’s librarian will lead a half hour story time with kids ages three to five at 1:30 p.m.
- Learn one of the newest fitness crazes, Piloxing, a mix of Pilates and Boxing, at The class starts at 5:30 p.m.
- It's the second to last day of the Calabasas Beach Bus this summer. Take advantage of the $2 round trip and hop on to escape the heat at Zuma beach. Click here for pick up and drop off times and locations.
- The Future Legends of Poker league will host its weekly tournament at the Sagebrush Cantina at 7 p.m. No actual betting takes place during poker matches. for more information.
- Today will be hot with a daytime high of 100 and a nighttime low of 67 with a slight chance of thunderstorms according to the National Weather Service.
About this column: "Five Things you Need to Know Today" is a new Patch column where we round up events, facts and information at a glance. Stay tuned every day for our five informative tidbits.