Farmers market, volunteer at Malibu Creek State Park and the Sharo Puorto Band performs.
- It's Saturday once again and that means it's time for the weekly Calabasas Farmers Market. Stop by Calabasas Road just west of El Canon Avenue between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. and check out dozens of vendors selling everything from fruits and veggies to meat and desserts.
- Help remove invasive plants at starting at 8:45 a.m. for more details and directions.
- A garage sale is being held at 3854 Lost Springs Drive from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Furniture, clothing and more.
- The Shari Puorto Band is taking the stage at Sagebrush Cantina at 8:30 p.m. There's no cover to see the Hermosa Beach-based blues-rock singer perform.
- Today will be hot with a high of 103, according to the National Weather Service.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now