events calendar.Here are 5 things you need to know today. If you have an event you'd like us to consider for Five Things, be sure to add it to the
1. Today will be sunny and hot with a high near 97, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Kids of all ages are encouraged to get physically active in the great outdoors at Leo Carrillo State Park in Malibu. This ranger-led activity consists of a physical fitness obstacle course with prizes awarded at the end. Meet on the beach at 10 a.m.
3. Take the little ones to Kids Club at the Lakes (2200 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks) at 11 a.m. Call 805.497.9861 for more information.
4. Enjoy Big Wednesday Cruise Night with live music, food, charity laps on a racing simulator and more at World Class Motoring in Agoura Hills ( 5076 Cheseboro Rd) on the last Wednesday of the month June - October, 6-9 p.m. All makes and models are welcome.
5. You love getting Patch every day, so don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook.