Powered By Youth Fitness Workshop: Health and Fitness For Life
Health & Fitness For Life, a division of the Powered By Youth Foundation Inc., aims to help educate and overcome issues surrounding weight gain and nutritional challenges. Through exposure to the latest trends in effective diet and proper work-out routines, PBY will provide the knowledge and motivation it takes to live a healthy life, both in body and mind.
Who: People ages 8-65 years old or any participants that are physically active.
What: The Health & Fitness class lasts an average of 1 hour and includes a 10 minute break as well as food and refreshments. Each class is also designed to provide nutrition education.
When: All classes are held on Saturdays from 9:45 AM - 11:00 A.M.
- June 14 & 28 – Cardio Training (Nutrition)
- July 26 – Resistance Training (Working out on own/self-motivation)
- August 9 & 23 – Sports (Team building, importance of HS sports)
- September 6 & 20 – Strength Training (Stretching and recovery)
- October 4 & 18 – Circuit Training/ Full body (closing statements, questions)
Where: Round Meadow Elementary School
5151 Round Meadow Rd, Hidden Hills, CA 91302
Why: PBY Health and Fitness classes are designed to teach people of all ages what a healthy lifestyle is and how to live that lifestyle at any age. The goal for each participant is to gain the tools necessary to achieve and live healthy with the correct education to carry it forward.
How to Register: Pre-registration is required
· By Phone: (866) 729-0211 ext. 702
· By E-Mail: email@example.com
· On-Line: www.pbyevents.org
Class Cost: Free To All Participants
Class Size: 1st Come 1st Serve